So it’s Sunday again already?? This week has just flown by! Now if the next 25+ weeks will fly by also, I’ll be very happy! I am pretty much packed and ready to go with 2 suitcases in my friends car, 2 suitcases and the dogs cages and Abbie’s stroller case in my car, and my 3 carry-on’s in the kitchen. My alarm is set for 5:30am. Wish me luck! I’ll consider it a success if I don’t ask for a parachute and an open door somewhere over the Atlantic.
1. do you watch/read the news? No. In fact, we were recommended to not watch the news while our husbands are down range. My source of news is Facebook. If anything major happens, one of my friends will be sure to mention it.
2. how would you describe your "look"? Casual. If I had more time and money to devote to my look, I would like to venture towards “classic, elegant” but that would require a lot more money than I have to spend.
3. did you play sports in high school or college? This is a sore subject with me. No, I didn’t, but I would have LOVED to play volleyball or basketball. However, I got to babysit my younger sister instead.
4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels? LOL! Heels! For sure. I have ONE pair of heels that I wear for very short periods of time anyway.
5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv? Parenthood. I love that show.
6. would you rather bake or cook? Cook, I think. Although I love to do both, I really like to cook for my husband.
7. shorts or skirts? Skirts that hit right above the knee.
8. what's your favorite scary movie? I don’t really watch scary movies, so I’d have to say none. In fact, I try to avoid scary movies.