1. How many pets do you have? And what type? submitted by Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl
We have 2 Dachshunds, Oliver and Sadie. Ollie is a long-haired and Sadie is a wire-haired.
2. What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away? submitted by my-inspired-nest
I like to keep up on my blog (which I’ve been doing a TERRIBLE job of lately) and also work on my quilting.
3. What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
I’m pretty new to this whole deployment thing, so I’m still trying to figure out what to send him. I’m kinda stumped in this area so I’m excited to see what others write!
4. If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? submitted by Just a Girl
Dancing with the Stars. I know that’s not a sitcom TV show, but I think it would be tons of fun to try that!
5. What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your/your significant other’s first deployment? submitted by The Pavlik Perspective
So far the biggest hurdle has been getting over here, and that really wasn’t that bad. And trying to get my stupid phone to work over here. Let me get back to you on this one. I’m sure they’ll be more….