- With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT We’ve never painted, and I’m a terrible decorator. We put up paintings and things, but not real decorations I guess. But then again, we’ve moved 5 times in 5 years.
- If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him The parents/grandparents house in the show “Parenthood”. I would love to have a homey house like that someday.
- What inspired you to start your blog? submitted by Pink Combat Boots I’m not sure anything inspired me really. I just wanted to keep friends and family up to date on our lives, so I figured starting a blog was the best way.
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted by Adventures in Life Hmm… I’m not sure I’ve seen anything weird on a base. Maybe I just don’t pay enough attention.
- Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? submitted by Army of Two Benjamin Franklin would be interesting to talk to, or Rosa Parks.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
That house is amazing! I remember watching one episode where everyone had dinner outside under the hanging lights, and it was beautiful.
Post a Comment