1. what inspires you? Mainly other people. Other’s people determination, creativity, energy, faith, sacrifice, patriotism.
2. what was the last thing you bought yourself? A travel pouch for my jewelry, but I have no clue if it’ll actually get here on time to use before I leave…
3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home? In a theater, for sure. Anything to get out of the house and go on a date!
4. household chore you don't mind doing? Laundry. I don’t mind doing the laundry or folding it. (Except socks. I hate folding sock. And I hate putting it away.)
5. coffee or tea? Neither really. I like sweet tea, does that count?
6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of?? homemade chocolate chip cookies!
7. what's the last book you read? “Twenties Girl” by Sophie Kinsella – it was pretty good!
8. do you think you look you "look" your age? I think I do, but most people tell me I look younger than I am.
Ha! I hate socks, too, Monica. Usually I save them for Jason. Or now, sometimes, I can get Sierra to put matches together then I just fold over the top. Is that terrible? Making the thing I had a game for my 2-year-old?
lol seriously come do my pile of laundry please! :P
That's so funny! I hardly ever ask J for help around the house, but when he's home I literally throw all the socks at him when I'm folding laundry. I HATE socks! LOL And btw, no, sweet tea does NOT count (yuck) ;-)
Post a Comment