- What are you looking forward to most in 2011? Spending time with my husband and possibly going back to the States to visit friends and family.
- What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away? Ha! I definitely don’t do anything random. I mainly do the same thing every single night. Put Abbie to bed. Work on crafts for a little bit if I feel like it, or work on the blog. Make popcorn and pour myself a big glass of water. Go upstairs to my bedroom and watch TV shows while eating popcorn, chocolate chips and drinking water. Sit in bed and mess around online on my laptop or write a few letters. Get ready for bed. Read in bed until I fall asleep. It’s pretty much just like that every. single. night.
- What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse? Moving to Italy is definitely up there. It’s all been an adventure though from the very beginning. It was pretty exciting when he selected T-38’s, and then it was pretty exciting when he was selected for F-16’s. Both of those were pretty pivotal for us because they determined where we’d live and the lifestyle we’d live. And then thinking we were going to Germany, then Korea, then SC and finally finding out we were actually going to Italy was a pretty trying time. It’s all been one big adventure and I’m excited to see what the future holds for us!
- What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into (I’d like to make fun of you, so can you please provide a picture as well)? The God-awful overly hair-sprayed hair trend. Like where your bangs stood straight up and it looked like you had wings coming out the side of your head? Yeah, that was bad… This picture doesn’t have my hair like that, but it’s definitely horrible for many other reasons… I think this was the beginning of 8th grade??
5. What was the high point of last month? Hm…I think Amsterdam was the best part of last month. I really, really loved going to Amsterdam. But skiing in Austria was really fun too. It was beautiful up there. And having my husband home for Christmas is something I definitely cherish.