- If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you? If we’re talking items and not people, I would take a laptop with an infinite amount of power and internet connection, and a Kindle full of books I want to read.
- If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have? honey-mustard. Kinda sweet and kinda tangy.
- If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own? Horses of course! Friesians if I had my choice.
- If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other? Reese Witherspoon to play me, only because I like her and Ryan Reynolds to play my husband, because he’s HOT!
- What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)? Thanksgiving letters full of pictures to my parents and grandma.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment